Rules and Regulations
These Rules and Regulations must be read and understood before signing up your enrolment.
To be accepted an enrolment form should be properly completed.
2. Course fees
- Course Fees refer to tuition fees and do not include study text.
- Payments are acknowledged by the issue of an official receipt duly stamped.
- Payment by bank transfers are acknowledged on confirmation of receipt of the funds.
- Fees must be settled in full before joining any course.
3. Refund Policy
Click here to read our Refund Policy
4. Discount Policy
A discount of up to 50% on Tuition Fees is applicable to a student who wishes to enrol again for module in which a fail A or B was obtained in the preceding twelve months.
- The enrolment form of a sponsored student will not be accepted unless it includes a letter where the sponsor accepts liability for tuition fees.
- In the absence of a sponsorship letter, the student shall pay the fees as any other student.
- On full settlement from Sponsor, the student shall be refunded any fees they have paid.
- Sponsored students are responsible for apprising their HR of time table changes.
6. Tutors’ Notes and assignments
- Lecture notes are an integral part of lectures and are emailed only to those present.
- Students should provide the lecturer with an email contact valid at all times.
- A student who misses two consecutive classes will cease to receive lecture notes.
- The lecturer shall request explanations before deciding to resume issue of notes.
- Students who drop out are no longer entitled to lecture notes.
- Lecture notes are subject to copy right and should not be communicated to anyone.
- Assignments unless submitted on time and in the format set by the lecturer may be refused without any obligation on the lecturer to justify their action.
- A copy of the complaints procedures is affixed on the notice board.
- Students have a duty to draw attention to any unsatisfactory matter relevant to their courses.
8. Covid-19 Sanitary protocols as from 1st July 2021
- Courses to start online mode.
- Online tuition may be replaced by face to face tuition anytime.
- Access to classrooms at any time for face to face tuition is restricted to those who are compliant with official sanitary protocols in force at that time.
- Students denied access for failure to comply with 3 shall not be entitled to a refund of course fees.
9. Tacit Acceptance
Completing and sending to Belstar Training Services Ltd an enrolment implies that you have read and understood these rules and regulations and your tacit acceptance to be bound thereto unreservedly.
Updated 25 June 2021