- Specialist qualification – it takes a global view of transnational crime, illustrates practical defences and can be taken as a stand-alone qualification or as part of the Investment Operations Certificate (IOC)
- Combine it with a CISI regulatory exam to complete the full Certificate in Combating Financial Crime. You are exempt from the regulation paper if you have already achieved a regulatory paper through another route, such as the IOC
- Offers a progressive study pathway – Combating Financial Crime is one of the first steps in the CISI’s compliance qualifications study pathway and offers access to the higher level Diploma in Investment Compliance
- Combating Financial Crime is suitable for compliance officers and money laundering reporting officers, those involved in regulation, law enforcement, trade and commerce and individuals from bi-lateral development institutions and civil society organisations.
The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI)
1. Course Details
Why study the Level 3 Award in Combating Financial Crime?
Combating Financial Crime provides a global view of transnational crime. It illustrates practical defences, and focuses on how laws, regulations and best practice continue to evolve across the entire spectrum of associated activities. It covers the background and nature of financial crime, money laundering, terrorist financing, and corruption; combating financial crime, bribery and the role of the private sector.
Is the Level 3 Award in Combating Financial Crime right for me?
Combating Financial Crime is suitable for compliance officers and money laundering reporting officers, those involved in regulation, law enforcement, trade and commerce. Combating Financial Crime is one of the first steps in the CISI’s compliance qualifications study pathway. It offers access to the higher level Diploma in Investment Compliance.
Course Starts on Saturday 24 July 2021.
Fees: Rs 30,000 (Includes Tuition, Registration and exam entry and Revision express)
Entry Requirements: HSC or GCE A Level
2. Enrolment Registration and Exam Entry
Enrolment for tuition Registration with CISI and Exam Entry is effected by completing the form available below. Registration and Exam Entry will be finalised only after all applicable fees have been settled.
Ideally the enrolment form should be downloaded, printed, filled in, signed, scanned and emailed to us.
To simplify your application, we suggest that you download, fill the form and email it directly to us. We will send you further instructions once your application is successful.
3. Sponsored Students
- To include with Enrolment Form a letter of sponsorship where the sponsor confirms that they will pay all fees.
- To authorise disclosure to their sponsor of reports on Performance & Attendance.
- To ensure application to HRDC is made BEFORE start of the course.
4. Mandatory Confirmation
Please ensure you have read, understood the contents of the following documents which are the terms and conditions applicable to enrolees.
Completing and sending an enrolment form implies full acceptance of our terms and conditions.
5. Documents to be submitted with your Enrolment Form
- NID Card
- Certificates meeting entry requirements
- Certificate for highest qualification achieved
- Letter of Sponsorship, if applicable
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 31
- Assessments Yes