- TWO A Levels or equivalent.
- Provides a comprehensive introduction to financial planning, professional regulation, investment analysis and lifetime financial provision.
- First step in the CISI's global wealth management pathway – you can build upon this qualification by progressing to the higher level International Certificate in Advanced Wealth Management
- Suitable for a wide audience - from new entrants to financial services to professionals already working in the industry who may be interested in diversifying into wealth management. It is an ideal alternative for staff working in wealth management roles who need to demonstrate competence through the achievement of a benchmark qualification and who want to develop an understanding of how to deliver wealth management advice.
The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI)
1. Course Details
Why study the International Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management?
This very popular award covers the essentials of financial planning, private client asset management, advisory functions, fund management and investment analysis. Learners will achieve a good knowledge about range of assets and investment products available in the market.
Many among the 140 learners who have studied for this qualification are unanimous about its positive impact of their performance and have continued studying for Level 4.
Is the International Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management right for me?
The International Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management is suitable for a wide audience – from new entrants to financial services to professionals already working in the sector who may be interested in diversifying into wealth management. It is an ideal alternative for staff working in wealth management roles who need to demonstrate competence through the achievement of a benchmark qualification and who want to develop an understanding of how to deliver wealth management advice.
Entry Requirements: TWO A Levels or equivalent.
Course Starts on Saturday 24 July 2021.
Fees: Rs 35,000 (Includes Tuition, Registration and exam entry and Revision express)
2. Enrolment Registration and Exam Entry
Enrolment for tuition Registration with CISI and Exam Entry is effected by completing the form available below. Registration and Exam Entry will be finalised only after all applicable fees have been settled.
Ideally the enrolment form should be downloaded, printed, filled in, signed, scanned and emailed to us.
To simplify your application, we suggest that you download, fill the form and email it directly to us. We will send you further instructions once your application is successful.
3. Sponsored Students
- To include with Enrolment Form a letter of sponsorship where the sponsor confirms that they will pay all fees.
- To authorise disclosure to their sponsor of reports on Performance & Attendance.
- To ensure application to HRDC is made BEFORE start of the course.
4. Mandatory Confirmation
Please ensure you have read, understood the contents of the following documents which are the terms and conditions applicable to enrolees.
Completing and sending an enrolment form implies full acceptance of our terms and conditions.
5. Documents to be submitted with your Enrolment Form
- NID Card
- Certificates meeting entry requirements
- Certificate for highest qualification achieved
- Letter of Sponsorship, if applicable
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 63 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes